- On web browser menu click "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
- In the "Internet Options" window select the "Security" tab.
- On the "Security" tab click on the "Custom level..." button.
- When the "Security Settings - Internet Zone" dialog window opens, look for the "Scripting" section.
- In the "Active Scripting" item select "Enable".
- Click on the "Refresh" button of the web browser to refresh the page.
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
In the Options window, select the Content panel.
Click "OK" and click on the "Refresh" button of the web browser to refresh the page